Photoshop~Autoscopy~

Photoshop
~Autoscopy~
Double Exposure Effect - REVISION



A little over a month ago, my Digital Media class was asked to create an Autoscopy Portrait of ourselves to learn layers effects and photoshop filters more in-depth. I decided I wanted to revisit my first attempt at a double exposure shot to update it with my newly learned techniques. Thank you, and here is my improved piece!!
____________________________________________________________
"While creating this piece, I was inspired by a YouTube video called "Creative Double Exposure Effect - Photoshop Tutorial" by Letsgettoit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxtNpFlQ-GQ). Also, the two pictures below are the pictures that are incorporated into my design above. The portrait of myself was taken in Yellowstone National Park, and the second photo is Mount Rainier in Mount Rainier National Park."







Comments

  1. This is a beautiful project! Putting the waterfall and mountains blended into your face was a great idea. It turned out pretty seamless. I think you blended the two images together very well. Was the double exposure hard to accomplish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first, it seemed difficult, but once you get the hang of it gets easier! I will say I did struggle at first and wished it turned out differently. However, the picture and what I am wearing in it are both dark.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop - Somewhere

Illustrator CC - Self Portrait- "Be True. Be You. Be Kind."

InDesign - Business Cards