InDesign Tutorials - My Top 3 Favorites

InDesign Tutorials~My Top 3 Favorites~

Hello!! If you are glancing through my blog post, then this is a post to inform you that this is the first time I am trying out InDesign. I have used many of the applications included in creative cloud and as of right now my favorite is Photoshop. Every day I look up YouTube videos to create amazing visuals and learn how to edit my photos in a professional manner. InDesign is very different from Photoshop, yet so similar at the same time. I am super excited to learn how I can use this tool towards different projects and ideas that I have in mind. Stay tuned for my business card. 

Also, below are a few tutorials that I enjoyed watching to prepare myself for what I'm diving into!!


Get Started with 10 Beginner Tips for InDesign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVW8AF2TMnw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop - Somewhere

Illustrator CC - Self Portrait- "Be True. Be You. Be Kind."

InDesign - Business Cards