InDesign - My Portfolio

My Portfolio


















Well, here is my final project for my Digital Media class (FMX 210)!! I am delighted I decided to take this class. It both further developed my familiarity and introduced myself to five platforms within Creative Cloud. I found this course to be both accessible and challenging. Easy because I loved every bit of it and challenging because I had to become even more meticulous with following directions and watching YouTube videos to complete assignments. I can't wait to further developed my skills from what I have already learned, create WAY MORE digital artwork, and revisit projects that introduced tools and techniques. Thank you, Professor Roundtree!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop - Somewhere

Illustrator CC - Self Portrait- "Be True. Be You. Be Kind."

InDesign - Business Cards