InDesign - Business Cards

InDesign
~Business Cards~

For this project, we were asked to create three business cards through InDesign while incorporating the previous logo we made in Illustrator CC. The three layouts I designed are below!



Business Card 1 - Front
Business Card 1 - Back

For this first card, I wanted to keep the layout clean and sleek while still being creative. I didn't want my logo to be on the front of my card because I felt as though it would be too cramped. Therefore, I chose to keep the front, simple and sleek while still maintaining the design. Also, the footprints guide the viewer's eyes to the edge of the card, which would cue them to flip it over to find my information. Honestly, this is my favorite design out of all three. The colors are calming and arent too harsh on the eyes.




Business Card 2 - Front

For the second business card, I wanted to create the second version of my first design. I love cool-toned colors and wanted to emphasize the camera out of my logo this time. Therefore, I placed it on the front. Then I put my name and contact information on the right to give the illusion that the camera is either capturing the 'details' or exposing the words. Also, like the other two cards, I wanted to keep my logo on the back of my card.
Business Card 2 - Back














Business Card 3 - Front

Lastly, for this third card, I went with colors that remind me of a galaxy. I brought the original coloring of my logo to life. I went with the classic business card look and then added some pizazz with the gradient half and circles. The gradient matches the footprints of my logo on the back. Which resembles the colors of a sunrise. The deep blue resembles the night sky and the original blue used in my logo. This design was done strategically to make sure this card wasn't dull.


Business Card 3 - Back

Comments

  1. These business cards looks very well put together. The colors compliment each other and your logo is something that I could imagine seeing as part of a large company. I like how each card show a completely different style but still provides the same affect. However, the first two cards seems to relate more than the last one. I think if you were to add a small border to one of the other cards it would tie them all in together. Overall, your business cards look great and I think you did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vreanna! I appreciate your feedback and look forward to trying to incorporate your recommendation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop - Somewhere

Illustrator CC - Self Portrait- "Be True. Be You. Be Kind."